Create Memorable Greetings for Clients with Pet Holiday Cards
The holiday season will be here before you know it, and at Positive Impressions we can help you get ahead of creating memorable greetings for clients when designing your pet holiday cards. Staying in touch with warm holiday wishes is a great way to show your clients you care and make them think of you every time they walk past your card on their fridge. In this blog, we'll give some tips and ideas for designing the perfect pet holiday greeting cards to build your client's relationship with your clinic during the holiday season.
Choosing Your Holiday Message
Sending your clients a thoughtful message during the holiday shows how much you value their business and genuinely care about them and their animal's wellbeing. At Positive Impressions, we give the option of creating a custom message or choosing from one of our prewritten verse options. If you do choose to include a custom message, consider doing the following:
- Personalize to Your Clinic: Customize your greeting to your clinic by adding your clinic's name or any other specific information to make your card stand out.
- Holiday-Specific Greetings: While not all your clients may celebrate Christmas, there are plenty of ways to wish your client "Happy Holidays" or "Season's Greetings" without referencing a certain one.
- Mention Their Pets: Extend your warm wishes to the furry members of their families too. You can even include their pet's name when addressing their card.
- Keep it Short and Sweet: Keep your message easy to read by making it concise and to the point.
- Include Promotions or Discounts: If your clinic is running any special holiday promotions or discounts, mention these at the end to draw business to your clinic.
- Leave it Blank: We also offer the option to leave your holiday cards blank when ordering. Depending on the size of your business, you can write individual greetings on our holiday cards for a more personalized approach.
Adding The Finishing Touches
Once you've created your custom greeting, add it to your choice of our festive holiday cards. You may choose from our generic "Celebrate The Season" holiday card or our "Season's Greetings" holiday card featuring cats and dogs together. For an added personal touch, add your greeting to a cat holiday card or a more generic pawprint holiday card that can be sent specifically to your dog or cat owners. At Positive Impressions, you can include staff signatures on your custom greeting and choose from a range of envelope colors to send them in. Choose from white, crème, blue, green, red or grey for a card that will stand out when your client opens their mailbox. Seal the deal by adding one of our envelope seals and a custom return address label and your greetings are ready to go!
As we mentioned, it is never too early to start planning for the holiday season. The earlier you order your cards, the longer your client can enjoy them up on their fridge or wall. Keep in mind that while our blank cards most likely ship in 24 hours, our personalized cards normally take five business days from approval to ship. At Positive Impressions, we offer an array of holiday products that help you and your clients celebrate the joyful season and are happy to answer any questions. Happy holidays!